When I was doing Comfortably Uncomfortable Conversations, all I wanted to know was that I was not alone. The grieving process after processing how much you’ve been through in 37 short years is a lot. It is emotionally heavy, and you need to know that there are others out there who get it.
The difference between C.U.C and Stay Lifted Sis, is that now I am ready to move forward. I understand what I’ve been through, and I know what I could have/should have/would have done differently if I’d had the information back then, that I have now. I cannot change the past, I know this because I’ve tried, but what I CAN do is move forward, and find things that make me laugh, that inspire me to keep going.
If you have a story to tell and you’d like to be on the show with me, if you want to smoke a bowl or a joint, and have a laugh, please fill out this form so that I can get to know you better, and let’s connect.
Please read this post before applying so that you know what it is that we’re looking for.
- Each episode is an hour long, so we record for 45 minutes through Zoom
- Please include a link to your picture, AND your social media links so that we can put them in the show notes
- You must be at LEAST of legal age in your hometown/city/country to use Cannabis to be on this show. Even though the show is available to everyone, there are rules that we have to follow.
- This is a Canna Friendly show so if you don’t smoke cannabis that’s totally fine, but the host does, before, during and after each episode.
- We are looking for people with something to promote, who are doing something in the world that matters to YOU the person we are interviewing. We want YOUR story and YOUR truth so PLEASE be yourself because YOUR self is the most important self that matters!
- Mental, physical, spiritual benefits
- Starting your own canna friendly business
- womanhood and cannabis
- self confidence
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch ASAP