When I was doing Comfortably Uncomfortable Conversations, all I wanted to know was that I was not alone. The grieving process after processing how much you’ve been through in 37 short years is a lot. It is emotionally heavy, and you need to know that there are others out there who get it.
The difference between C.U.C and Stay Lifted Sis, is that now I am ready to move forward. I understand what I’ve been through, and I know what I could have/should have/would have done differently if I’d had the information back then, that I have now. I cannot change the past, I know this because I’ve tried, but what I CAN do is move forward, and find things that make me laugh, that inspire me to keep going.
If you have a story to tell and you’d like to be on the show with me, if you want to smoke a bowl or a joint, and have a laugh, please fill out this form so that I can get to know you better, and let’s connect.
Please read this post before applying so that you know what it is that we’re looking for.
- Each episode is an hour long, so we record for 45 minutes through Zoom
- Please include a link to your picture, AND your social media links so that we can put them in the show notes
- You must be at LEAST of legal age in your hometown/city/country to use Cannabis to be on this show. Even though the show is available to everyone, there are rules that we have to follow.
- This is a Canna Friendly show so if you don’t smoke cannabis that’s totally fine, but the host does, before, during and after each episode.
- We are looking for people with something to promote, who are doing something in the world that matters to YOU the person we are interviewing. We want YOUR story and YOUR truth so PLEASE be yourself because YOUR self is the most important self that matters!
- Mental, physical, spiritual benefits
- Starting your own canna friendly business
- womanhood and cannabis
- self confidence
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch ASAP
Before You Leave Check Out These Great LMBG Links To Other Branches On the Loud Mouth Brown Girl Tree That Grew From The Little Seed Given To Devon J Hall From Devon J Hall the Eldest, Wise, and Most Beautifully talented, of all the Devon J Hall’s.
Stay Lifted Sis. This new version of the show is going to hopeful inspire others while we laugh, and enjoy being present in our every day lives, regardless of where others THINK we should be. Check out new episodes November 30th @ 6PM PST on @AppleiTunes and @Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. If You’d Like To Be On The Show Please Click This Link.
The Loud Mouth Brown Girl Shop #604North is OPEN again and while we only have the Stay Lifted Sis collection currently, many more are on the way in the coming months.
Uncomfortable is an Uncomfortable read of un-edited essays written by the Loud Mouth Brown Girl, during the start of the 2020-2021 pandemic era on planet earth. It’s a difficult read filled with reminders that no matter how much the universe tries to squish us, we keep pushing through and moving forward to become our best selves. Grab a copy from Amazon on Kindle or Hardcopy Here.
Twitter is the place that I found my inner Loud Mouth Brown Girl, (Thank you Barrett Brown,) and because of that it’s where I still have some of the best conversations. Join me and let’s talk about whatever is under the sun and above the moon by clicking this link here.
Instagram has really helped me become far more confident in myself than I have been in past years. Through pictures and videos you can get a better insight into my life and the things that matter to me than the words you find on this website or Twitter. Join me for the occasional live stream and the always being silly, confidently, myself. Join me Here!!!