Okay so I want to go into how I came up with this amazingness, but I’ll do that after, because if you’re anything like me, you just want the fucking recipe.
- 1 Red bell pepper (can be swapped out for spicier ones for more heat.)
- 1 half package of pasta (or as much as you need)
- quarter pound of butter (I know but adjust for flavor and quantity.)
- 5 teaspoons of flour
- 2 pieces chicken breast (Can be substituted with steak or salmon)
- 2 small onions or one large
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened cream
- 3 table spoons brown or golden sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
So I came up with this when mm decided she wasn’t coming home because she had a meeting, whatever I can fend for myself right?
Put it all together:
- Boil your noodles to taste.
- Caramelize your onions in the butter and add your sugar, garlic, and salt and pepper. Once they are to your liking add your milk or cream, and your bell pepper.
- Add your flour to your milk mixture to thicken up your sauce. (Unless your using cream, in which case skip the flour. )
- Add your protein cut into bite size pieces
- Once everything is all ready add your pasta. I would have gone with penne if I’d had it, but spaghetti worked out nicely too.
- Throw some parmesan on there and you’re ready to go.
Five easy steps give you a dirty pasta that is absolutely delicious and filling, and I love that since saying that I wanted to add food to the website this is the one that I get t start with. This would pair well with white wines and is perfect if you’re cooking for yourself and you have zero interest in kissing anyone on account of the garlic. Or feel free to share it and kiss away, whatever works best for you.
Sending all my love,
Devon J Hall
♥ ♥ Before You Leave ♥ ♥
If You’d Like To Help Support This Site, Please Check Out The Shop With All Our One-Of-A-Kind LMBG Gear
The Fiction Blog Kadara: Ascending is still up and the story that I am telling is about my home town Surrey BC, check it out here and let me know what you think. New Posts will be up weekly.
Daily Affirmation: I deserve to sleep in. I refuse to feel guilty about it. I have worked hard, and with no exceptions and under no circumstances are you going to make me feel ashamed for taking care of my body, mind, and soul. ♥
If You’d LOVE to help support my cannabis addiction, my coffee habit, my cigarettes’ desires, and my sex toy fantasies, you could do me a HUGE honor by buying and reading my book. You can pick it up at Amazon here. (I know)