1. Where do you consider “home” to be? My bed. I fucking love my bed, it’s so comfortable these days, that home to me, is curling up at the end of a long day and getting a good nights rest.
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely.
3. Are you religious? No, I would say I am more spiritual, though I do have certain religious-esq rituals that bring me comfort.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? New Orleans or Boston.
5. If you could have dinner with any of the presidents, who would you choose? Why? I would choose Barack Obama, because I’d like to discuss foreign Policy with someone whose not a complete idiot. I think there is a lot I could learn from him.
6. What is your dream job? I would like to be a writer of book, a creator of worlds, an architect of fiction.
7. Who is your role model? Why? Oh Kim Harrison. She wrote such a great series that inspired me to see how one book could change the way we look at the world, and I love the way she writes.
9. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi? Neither, Ginger ale with Club Soda if I am not being too lazy to mix it up. Vodka if I want some heat.
10. Do you prefer Cheetos or Doritos? Neither, Pretzels.
11. Do you eat breakfast in the morning? Rarely.
12. When you go to the beach, do you sunbathe or swim more? I think because I live in Canada, I’d probably sunbath, but if I lived somewhere warm like the Caribbean I would probably swim more.
13. Have you ever ridden a city bus before? Yes, they’re scary as hell.
14. Have you ever travelled outside of the country? If so, where? I went to Blain Washington once, they said I had a Canadian accent.
15. If you got arrested, what do you think it would be for?
16. What if your favourite childhood memory? It’s an adult memory but I think it’s the time I met the cast of Dagrassi, it was really cool to see kids I grew up watching as a child, in real life.
17. What was your favourite song two years ago? What is it now? I have no idea lol
18. What teacher have you had that’s made the biggest impact on your life? How? Mrs. C, she really changed the way I think about my hairy arms.
19. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Both. I love all animals.
21. What are you most afraid of? Being raped again. or abused.
22. If superheroes were real, who would you want to protect your city? Captain America.
23. What is the silliest reason you’ve ever cried? a Superbowl Commercial yesterday.
24. If you could be a character on any show, what show would you choose? Why? Oh my God. I would want to be Supergirl. Because she’s amazing!
25. You’re stuck on an island with no way off and no one knows you’re there, what three items do you have with you? a fucking satellite phone, for starters, matches and a fridge filled with food. 😛
26. What is the name of one song you know all the words to? None I am terrible with lyrics.
27. Are you a sore loser? absolutely.
28. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? depends on my mood and how triggered I am.
29. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither!
30. What is your biggest pet peeve? people who are slow when I am in a hurry.
31. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? if I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret. 😛
32. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a photo in a magazine? For a movie? Yes, but it would have to be under the right circumstances.
33. What has been your best Halloween costume this far? I don’t celebrate in anything other than as myself which is a Witch so…there you have it.
34. Are you stubborn? No. Of course not. absolutely not. I am not. I promise. Yeah I am, totally, the worst.
35. Do you sing in the shower? In the car? Yes, no.
36. Do you take vitamins daily? no.
37. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
38. Can you swim without plugging your nose? No.
39. Have you ever won a contest? Yes.
40. Do you want kids? How many? I want a big family.
41. Are you missing anyone right now? Very much so.
42. Do you smile at strangers as you walk by them? Almost always.
43. Do you think your life will change drastically before 2030? Absolutely.
44. How do you react when people talk badly about you? I could care less. People can say what they want, I know who I am.
45. Where did you get the shirt you are currently wearing? My mom.
46. What has been your favourite gift you’ve been given? tickets to WWE
47. If you had to delete one year out of your life completely, which would you choose? several.
48. What was your favourite thing about school? school was awful for me.
49. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? yes.
50. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? my mom.