So When I first started doing this, I had a list of about 50 blogs that were all written by women of color across the globe, but the more that I kept adding to the list, the more that I realized I wasn’t actually reading any of the blogs.
I want to curate another list, but this time I want it to be blogs that I actually enjoy reading, so I decided to do it again but way differently than before.
If you’d like to be listed on the blog list you’ll fill out the form below, please make your answers as detailed as possible, because I’ll be posting that information into a blog post as I add your blog to the list. Please make sure you fill out the ENTIRE form because I am only adding Bloggers and Content Creators who are as serious as I am about the work that we’re putting out there into the world.
- Bloggers and Content Creators can be from across the globe, but you must have more than social media. We’re looking specifically for Bloggers who have social media, not social media influencers who blog.
- You must be at legal drinking or consumption age in your city or district to participate in the list.
- Blogger submissions can be from people across the globe regardless of race, creed, nationality, size, or orientation, although fair warning the list will lean heavily towards women Bloggers and Content creators.
- All areas of the form must be filled out with as much possible detail or your application will be ignored.
- You MUST have a website. It does not have to be a dot com, but you have to have a central location for your Blog, or it’s really not a blog.
- NO GOSSIP BLOGS! No, I’m not doing it and you can’t make me.
- It should go without saying, but we won’t be adding anything overtly political, racist, homophobic or hatefilled onto the list either. For obvious reasons.
This is for the record, not a snob thing, this is about ensuring that the blogs that are on the list, are created by people who genuinely and truly want to take Content Creation and turn it into a future business, whether that’s writing and literature, or fashion and design.
Each submission will be granted a 1-hour spot on Stay Lifted Sis which will launch in 2022, as well as a blog post detailing their experience and skills promoting their work for free, so yeah, I’m taking it seriously and I hope those of you submitting your work will as well.
Each month one blogger will be highlighted here on Loud Mouth Brown Girl with their in-depth interview, as well as their special blog post.
I really hope you consider signing up and adding your name to the thousands of amazing Brown girls out there killing it at sharing their stories.